So Lightbox sold out to +Facebook+ and I don’t know what app I should use for photo sharing now… +Streamzoo or Picplz or +Instagram or a different one. I also need a program that will show my +Twitter and Facebook photostreams like Lightbox does on my +Android products…. Any ideas people?
May 17, 2012
So @lighbox sold out to @Facebook Now What?
Trying live life on my terms now I love to travel and have been to a lot of the US, and want to see the whole world and learn every language I can.... I love humor and sarcasm and use them both all the time, to the point where some people hate me for it, but as they say "Like Father Like Son." My dad is awesome and I love him, I missed not having him around when I was growing up, but now I'm making up for lost time. My dad is like my best friend and is like me, just older and not as hansom. Though I've been called worse than him cause I don't filter what I say (at all) and I'm blunt, honest, and speak exactly what I think as well as am a sarcastic ass to the point of occasionally offending people without meaning to, but that's life. Live it and get over it, and make the best of what time you got, don't sweat the small things. View all posts by Hakarune
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 17th, 2012 at 16:54 and tagged with android, Facebook, image, instagram, lightbox, photo, picplz, share, stream, streamzoo, tumblr, twitter and posted in Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 9 Years ago with this amazing dude I had one of my favorite Christmas vacations. #brotherlylove #lovethisguy #tbt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- ift.tt/2GdhR4R https://t.co/VeboAMZks2 3 days ago
- RT @Unexplained: Caption this! https://t.co/hZMauK8rm0 3 days ago
- RT @MensHumor: Dirty is the only kind of humor. 3 days ago
- Hells yeah!! #BigBoyAppliances GE Big Boys youtu.be/vZRzJJcq6Rs 3 days ago