January 3, 2013
The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER… Must watch!
Trying live life on my terms now I love to travel and have been to a lot of the US, and want to see the whole world and learn every language I can.... I love humor and sarcasm and use them both all the time, to the point where some people hate me for it, but as they say "Like Father Like Son." My dad is awesome and I love him, I missed not having him around when I was growing up, but now I'm making up for lost time. My dad is like my best friend and is like me, just older and not as hansom. Though I've been called worse than him cause I don't filter what I say (at all) and I'm blunt, honest, and speak exactly what I think as well as am a sarcastic ass to the point of occasionally offending people without meaning to, but that's life. Live it and get over it, and make the best of what time you got, don't sweat the small things. View all posts by Hakarune
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 3rd, 2013 at 04:35 and posted in Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar 1x02 "Tactics of the Wolf" ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ trakt.tv/shows/the-mast… #trakt 1 day ago
- My Hero Academia 3x14 "Create Those Ultimate Moves" ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ trakt.tv/shows/my-hero-… #trakt 1 day ago
- Lol ift.tt/2LlcC1a https://t.co/ZApisCN3Vj 1 day ago
- The Death of Superman (2018) ★★★★★★★★★★ trakt.tv/movies/the-dea… #trakt 1 week ago
- Carrie (2013) ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ trakt.tv/movies/carrie-… #trakt 1 week ago